Sales Terms and Conditions
- Mobelli Furniture + Living is a business in the furniture industry that specialises in furniture for the indoor and outdoor living space.
- The offering on this website is available to South African citizens in South African Rand (ZAR) only.
- Mobelli Furniture + Living shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Personal information shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded here.
- Mobelli Furniture + Living uses your personal information for internal purposes only, such as our Customer database. We will never share your details with any third-party without first obtaining your consent.
3.1. Payment Options Accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa, or MasterCard or by bank transfer into the Mobelli Furniture + Living bank account, the details of which will be provided on request. Unfortunately Diners or American Express Cards are not accepted.
3.2. Card Acquiring and Security
- Card transactions will be acquired for Mobelli Furniture + Living via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details are stored on the website. Visit www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- All Customer details will be stored by Mobelli Furniture + Living separately from card details which are entered by client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate, visit www.paygate.co.za.
3.3. Transaction Responsibility
- Mobelli Furniture + Living takes responsibility for all aspects relating to your transaction, including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
3.4. Mobelli Payment Plan
- The Mobelli Payment Plan is provided by FeverTree Finance (Pty) Ltd, a registered credit provider (NCRCP6072).
- You can pay over 24 months or less. We also accept part payment and finance over monthly instalments.
- You need to be between the ages of 18 and 65, earn a minimum of R5 000 per month and be a responsible credit user. Subject to affordability.
- Credit is only available to South African citizens.
3.5. Special Orders
- To secure any special orders at the quoted price, 100% payment is required.
- In the instance of 50% (no less) of the Sales Order amount being paid, the entire Sales Order amount will still be subject to change based on exchange rate pricing fluctuations, when the stock arrives.
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable since the item is being manufactured specifically for the Customer’s needs and isn’t a stock item. The same applies when the full 100% has been paid.
- Items will be dispatched once the total amount has been received, unless there has been a special agreement between the Customer and Mobelli Furniture + Living.
- Delivery charges differ based on the area the items are being delivered to.
- A signed Delivery Note indicates that the person receiving the goods is happy that the items are in good working order, free of any flaws or issues. Kindly ensure you check your purchase prior to signing. If any issues are noticed, please contact us as soon as possible to resolve the matter.
- All Customers need to kindly ensure they inform Mobelli Furniture + Living of any potential issues we might face where delivery is concerned (lack of lift, spiral staircase, small areas where furniture might not fit through, etc.). If extra plans need to be made to get furniture to the desired area, a customer may incur additional costs.
- Purchased items are to be delivered/collected within 3 months, thereafter a storage charge of 5% will be charged based on the total cost of the invoice.
- Refunds may only be considered if the items are still in their original packaging and in their original condition. It is at Mobelli Furniture + Living’s discretion whether a refund is to be given. A 10% handling charge may also be applicable
- Replacement items are subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Mobelli Furniture + Living will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
- Items need to be returned within 3 working days if the Customer is to be granted their refund. The Customer is liable for the delivery fees when returning their items. Mobelli Furniture + Living can assist with delivery if necessary.
- Refunds may only be done on the same credit card used to do the initial transaction
6. Product care
6.1. General Product Care
- If the Customer wishes to assemble the items themselves, Mobelli Furniture + Living isn’t liable for any faults that may occur due to the items being assembled incorrectly.
- Wear and tear of items is a natural occurrence and does not fall under our guarantee. Indoor items exposed to sunlight will degrade due to UV exposure.
- Please refer to individual products on our website regarding care and maintenance.
6.2. Special note regarding coastal and harsh conditions
- Clients who use the furniture in areas close to the sea have a responsibility to maintain and wash the furniture at regular intervals. Sea salt has a destructive and corrosive effect on anything and everything it touches and as such it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the Mobelli furniture is hosed down regularly. Any moving parts such as the wheels of sun loungers or umbrellas need to be treated regularly with lubricants such as Q20. Mobelli Furniture + Living’s guarantee will be invalidated if maintenance is not carried out regularly.
7. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Mobelli Furniture + Living chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Ground Floor, Island Centre, Paarden Eiland Road, Cape Town.
Mobelli Furniture + Living may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
9. Company information
This website is run by Sachs & Sons International (private company) based in South Africa trading as Mobelli and with registration number 1986/000099/23 and owned by Alon Sachs and Aviv Sachs.
10. Mobelli Furniture + Living Contact Details
Head office and Showroom: Ground Floor, Island Centre, Paarden Eiland Road, Cape Town