The worlds design umbrella, the One Touch Umbrella tilts in any direction and swivels 360 degrees with ease.
- One touch open, one touch close – as easy as it sounds, push to open, push to close. Anyone can open and close the umbrella, including a petite person.
- Swivels 360 degrees that allows you to capture or escape the sun’s rays. Tilts in any direction to provide you with extra privacy and protect you from the late afternoon sun.
- The OTU’s base is filled with special crushed rock specifically made for Mobelli which makes the Parasol weigh up to 150 Kg’s. This is approximately 2 to 3 times more than the weight of traditional cement bases.
- The extra weight means that the OTU is sturdy and stable.
- The base contains 4 concealed wheels. Use the supplied lever and crank to wind the wheels out when you want to move the umbrella into a new position. When in place simply wind the wheels back into the base to keep it in place.
- Wind causes the most damage to outdoor umbrellas. However, with a heavy base, wind vents, independent ribs and its solid construction, with the OTU wind damage is minimised.
- It is always encouraged to close the umbrella immediately after use to protect and prolong the life of the umbrella.
- The OTU mechanisms have been tested to over 10,000 opening and closing cycles. On a normal domestic operation which opens and closes the Umbrella 360 times a year, the mechanism has been tested to last for 27 years.
- The OTU is clearly the leader in outdoor umbrellas and is suitable for pool areas as well as hospitality applications. Ask to see a demonstration.
Height – 310cm
Width – 345cm